What Once Was
Saturday, September 10, 2005
  SpiroGraph
Remember playing with your SpiroGraph when you were a kid? Now you can have just as much fun with this one! And you don't have to worry about ripping the paper from too much ink! Hey, Janet! Nice post about the bitch of a teacher forcing her writing habits on you! I'm right-handed, but have always fought for the rights of your people. Just remember that when you left-handed people rise against the right-handed. I'm your friend! Remember that please!!!
Technorati Tags:
 
Comments:
Lol! Hmmm I miss the throwing pieces around part! Do you think that should be an upgrade to this?
 
Dude! I must have ADD. I don't seem to have the patience to read the directions. I don't remember there even BEING any directions. Maybe I'll have to try it another day.
Peace..............
PS-Sista! I gave the Dude some crap for stomping on your post! Ha!
 
Dude I LOVED my spiral graph!!!
 
I loved Spirograph when I was young. I don't think creating one on the computer would be as fun. Somethings you have to get your hands on.
 
I had about 10 different spirographs when I was little. I just loved them. Thanks for bring back memories.
 
Yes I remember, this thing drove me crazy! I could not stand staying in the swirley lines. Great post!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Two Sista's and a Dude is now the blog I've High Jacked

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / November 2006 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]