What Once Was
Tuesday, July 19, 2005
  Dude Awakens...
I wandered aimlessly for weeks. I took walks and cold showers. I read magazines. I watched television. And yes, I even went so far as to take out my big 8 inches. Of course, I'm talking about my Meade 8" telescope that is. Shame on you for thinking otherwise! Without my computer up and running, I noticed a whole world out there that I totally forgot about! Not that that's a bad thing But, I'm back. I hope you all missed me as much as I missed all of you! Oh, BTW, I took that shot of Jupiter by holding my camera up to the lens of my telescope. Not too shabby,eh?
Technorati Tags:
 
Comments:
Whadda ya' know......it lives!
 
Great idea! Cooler than cool pic...I always miss out on that stuff.
Damn you city!

~cheers
 
Thanks for the compliments, y'all! Raida,since you live in the city, check out www.slooh.com You can see live images through a major telescope! They give you a free 7 day trial. You should check oit out!
 
Jupiter! Wow! I have to dig out the picture I took last year of Mars...just with my digi camera...al my kids LAUGHED at me...but I thought it was neat...
 
just in time for Mars next month
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home
Two Sista's and a Dude is now the blog I've High Jacked

Archives
June 2005 / July 2005 / August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2006 / March 2006 / April 2006 / May 2006 / June 2006 / November 2006 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / January 2008 /


Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]